COVID-19 INFO & FORMS
WEST FERRY m.c. applies a comprehensive management plan for preventing and controlling the spread of COVID19, in order to ensure safety onboard Ferry Boat CAPTAIN ARISTIDIS. The plan complies with the scientific guidance and considerations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Public Health Organization (EODY), related to the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19).
WE PROTECT OURSELVES AND OTHERS FROM CORONA VIRUS !!!
Passengers shall not travel if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient up to 14 days prior to the trip. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms.
REGULATIONS, CONTROL & PRECUATIONARY MEASURES
BEFORE AND DURING THE BOARDING OF THE SHIP
During boarding the following control measures must comply:
- Early arrival: 45 minutes before departure to facilitate the check-in process before boarding.
- Social Distancing: A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers and compulsory use of a mask in the ticketing process and on board. People who do not tolerate long-term use of a mask due to respiratory illnesses should keep a distance of more than 2 meters.
- Documentation: Completing and handing over the “Pre-boarding“ form together with the ticket, during the boarding of the ship.
- Temperature control: In case a passenger shows temperature above > 37.8˚C, boarding will not be allowed.
During the trip the following precautionary measures apply:
- Mandatory use of a mask on all interior and exterior spaces of the ship. Having a mask remains passengers’ responsibility.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers should be observed.
- Cover our coughing or sneezing with the inside of the elbow or with a tissue, which will be immediately disposed in a trash bin.
- Regular and thorough wash of hands with soap and water, or use of hand sanitizers is recommended. Avoid face (eyes, nose, mouth) contact with hands.
- Please note that gloves do not replace hand washing.
- Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat).
DENIAL OF BOARDING
Boarding will not be allowed, if it is confirmed that:
- A passenger shows symptoms compatible with COVID-19, or
- The “Pre-boarding” form indicates contact with a COVID-19 patient, or
- Non-compliance with the rules of containing the spread of respiratory droplets (use of face mask, maintaining distances of 1.5 meters), or
- Passenger’s temperature > 37.8˚C is detected during the measurement (from a distance using electronic distance thermometers).